WHO WE ARE
A 2012 report by the World Health Organization (WHO) points out that one out of every three Indians will either be a coronary patient or a diabetic by the year 2030. Given that this under-threat population is the current school going children, it’s imperative for us to act right now. Children need to learn things that can only be learnt on the field of sport, while sweating it out!
The need of the hour is a cohesive education & fitness program that nurtures the spirit of sports within schools. Catering to this need, TransStadia – in a strategic partnership with the Sports Authority of Gujarat (SAG) – brings to you a revolutionary, holistic sports development program that develops skills and techniques across multiple sporting disciplines & enhances the overall fitness of children.
We aim to transform every child and give them a broader perspective towards the importance of a healthier and sportier life, thus underlining our philosophy of Fitness through Sport!
Our Vision is to help the Indian youth unleash their potential through a healthy mix of sport & education.
Our Mission is to instil grassroots sporting culture in India in which the youth can play for fun, play to compete and play to win.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
• Unlock the potential within every student
• Harness their talent in the right direction
• Teach life-skills on the field of sport
• Provide a balanced physical development
OUR OBJECTIVES ARE
• To partner educational institutions, communities, corporates and the Government to deliver a strong sports program for children and adolescents
• To continuously encourage students & youth to actively participate in sport programs to foster &
promote fitness and a healthy lifestyle through sports
• To develop & deliver lively community-involvement in sport & fitness programs that result in strengthening of the grassroots sport & athlete development
• To encourage social development and help build social skills through sports that teach key values such as leadership, fair play, team work and respect for others
• To build self-confidence & a sense of belonging through a memorable sports experience that will
culminate in a positive attitude towards life
• To contribute towards building a strong sports eco-system